Bulcote Corporation Model Farm was built in 1904 and is listed Grade II. It lies in Green Belt on the outskirts of Nottingham and has been vacant since 2013 when the last dairy herd moved to a new home. Shaw & Jagger Architects were commissioned to produce designs for the residential conversion of the existing buildings along with an enabling development to the rear of the site on previously developed land. The proposals were worked up with a highly experienced design team in conversation with the Local Authority and comprise twenty five converted, and thirty nine new build dwellings. Shaw & Jagger produced an in-depth heritage statement and photographic record in advance of carrying out final design work to ensure that the proposals were sympathetic to the character and appearance of both the listed buildings and the Green Belt. The proposals are currently awaiting a decision from the planning authority.